Saturday, May 10, 2008

Target Initialised!!!

Here I am. Just two days after that "Fateful Day". The day when all my world has sunk into another realm altogether. The day when I was introduced officially into the so called "RAT-RACE". The day which made me realise the vastness of the outside world. And although the realization hasn't quite sunk in, one thing is for sure, its not late that I would find myself prowling over reminisces of that Phase of my life which has so vividly come to an end.

College, as they say is the highest seat of learning for any individual. Not only the academics, 'coz I absolutely believe that One should not allow "One's School or College Interfere with One's Education", however I seriously have learnt that life teaches you so many things in College. There are so many "First Times", as in First Bunk, First Love(Sadly I didn't fall in that category), First Job, First Smoke, First Glass of Togetherness, all in these limited years that makes this part of life the most memorable.

Well, like the song goes "Closing Time... Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginnings End", I suppose even if that "Fateful Day" has passed, and I am sad; its something that I really wanted to happen, as now I can sit back and remember what's gone and what's in store next. Hope the new beginning starts from where I left this One.

8th May 2008 will always be remembered as a Day when I Grew Up, and Started Realizing Sharthak, in person.




1 comment:

pax said...

well good 8th may came!!!!!:)