Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Nocturnal Insomnia!!!

I guess BLOGGING ain't so easy. Its been only 10 days and I have already bunked an article around 3 times. I suppose my college habits are still not out of me yet.

Its not that I haven't had time off late, Its just that although I am not asleep, I still cant have my brain working even with my eyes open. The line that I just wrote epitomizes my explanation. Ya ya ya, I know this is just a repercussion of sitting and doing nothing, although I guess now-a-days sleep has eluded me (at least in the Nocturnal Period), coz I sleep like a Horse till afternoon. But you never know this could well be the initial stages.

Off late there has been a shift in my Biological Clock, I seem to do well with the American Time, always late. My day starts off particularly well at around 1 PM, this is when my Gall Bladders finally surrender to the Internal Pressure(bad one). Once awake I have that Long, Red, and Bushy at one end thing, in my mouth for half an hour, by the way, I call it a toothbrush (another one), pouring all my attention to the news paper( hey I got to stop these "one's"). My body sucks in water only after that and drenches itself in Hydrogen Hydroxide(wonder why people call it plain water, when it has got such a fancy name, like a chihuahua) at around 2:15 - 2:30 PM. Then my mother has been very kind to feed me lunch after 3 PM, and thus I get my first share of Vitamins, Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fats(lots of it), and what not?
If I feel the occasional urge to check my mails after an in-time lunch, then I could not resist the temptation of Pairing myself with my laptop for the next two hours, and if thats not the case, an afternoon nap on the couch, with eyes wide open and sweat pouring from my forehead does the trick of Digesting my solid intake.

Soon after the clock strikes 5 PM and I have to rush to the studio to get the People RECHARGED(that's the name of my Radio Show, except the -ED part), this is the best time coz I get to have my First of Many Smokes for the Day. And after that its just ON - AIR life. Sadly the two hour period comes to an end so fast that I dont even get time to think and remember about what I do then, else I could have easily written something about it, neva mind may be some time else. Right, now where was I, Mating, oops did I say Mating, I mean Waiting for the Auto Rickshaw to drive my 80 kgs self, (P.S. I m trying to start exercising) back home. Once I reach my destination it has to be a quick watch on the IPL score and then the place where I am writing this Stuff. And this is when I think of what I have done in the entire day, and finally zero-in on a big ZERO. And its only because of some "ANGELIC INTERVENTION", that I have before I finish off my day, I feel like it was worth living a day that just passed on. About the Intervention, let the time come...

It has never ever happened in my life that I saw the Sunrise, but thanks to my new schedule and Insomnia, during the nights, that I get to see the SUN God, slowly getting out of His Linens in the early morning, just before I get to sleep.

Strangely, I have started believing in the saying, "Even The Darkest Of Clouds Have Got A Silver Lining". You for sure think about your sleepless nights, by the time I enjoy a Quick Nap and C Ya.

2 comments:

Wyntey said...

All sayings do have a grain of truth in them. The more believable it gets ,the better. :)

Sharky said...

@wyntey

thx for the response and yes the belief has gotten a bit more firm now :)