Saturday, May 10, 2008

Patience Has Departed Me!!!

I thought of coming back only tomorrow, but man, blogging is addictive...

Well as I have officially introduced you to my current state as of "Lost In Translation" types, I thought it wise to add some activities that keep me engaged now-a-days.

To start with, I have devoted a lot of time in thinking about my future which though isn't quite clear as it seems, however keeps me motivated to dwell in my life size figure.

No, before that I think I should write something about my past( some reminisces again). I, 22 yrs as of now, 175 cms in height and 84kgs of Load on Mother Earth, have completed my B.Tech on the "Fateful Day" this year from a lesser known Institute though namely, Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India (complete postal address :) ), and prior to that eventually have cleared Secondary Education from Venkateswar English Medium School, prior to completing my Senior Secondary from DAV Public School, CSPur, Bhubaneswar.

Though I was always average in studies, it was activities other than academics that carried me on and helped me make my mark. May it be Debates, Quizzes(which I sometimes won, thanks to my partners), Singing and Music (not hardcore but soft and soothing ones). Have had my share of luck in winning some National Level Competitions. Interestingly, I even have tried my hands in some sports, in which I have more often than not, failed miserably.

But this will always remain a benchmark for me to achieve as I have always wanted to have expertise in atleast one sport and learn a dance genre(P.S. Wedding Dance has already won me many accolades, but now I am determined in handling some more professional Dance Form). Now with I having finished a major part of my education am looking forward to start running after my aspirations and letting the future have what's in store.

Hey, I suppose its enough about me for now, too many things will shorten any one's interest, its good if I reveal myself in bits and pieces. And after all this I don't suppose it would be a great idea to continue any further about the activities I was mentioning earlier. I will take a halt for this post, but will enclose my picture and video for the Day. Hope you like it, no I know you will like it...

Njoy and see ya soon....






No comments: