Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Melancholy Strain!!!

23rd of May, 2008 will always be one of the most memorable days in my life.

Its not that I have been praised, won a competition, had free food or got a gift... I LOST!!!

I lost, not in a contest, not in Life, I lost FRIENDS!!!

Day began perfectly well although I sensed some vibes, which you bet weren't positive. Early in the day I was busy visiting Corporate houses, pleading for sponsorship and eventually shown the door on more than one occasion (and that's nothing new), it was however the evening that brought to an end an entire chapter of my "LIFE".

I felt like aaawww... the realization hasn't still sunken in, but one things for sure "RECHARGE BOYS WILL BE ... ....". (No Boasting). Yayaya, I knew it was scheduled to be, something that was quite inevitable, and I was kinda prepared for it, but you never know when the moment arrives you are left cold. My friend, my inspiration, my partner, my better half(no puns intended), walked out of the studio for the last time. The months, the days, the hours, the links, leaving everything behind, looking forward to a brighter future with gloomy eyes, he walked out, walked out with a song from Life.. In a Metro, "O Meri Jaan......" I wish him every single bit of luck in his life, however "Dil Khudgarz Hai", I wanted him to stay back.

Woh kehte hain na "Har Kisiko Mukammal Jahan Nahi Milta, Kisiko Zameen To Kisiko Aasmaan Nahi Milta", I am left, left back, left alone, left... may be for a long long time. And with all this emotions flying in and virtually out of us, there rings my phone and I get another news, someone is leaving me again. Hahaha, Ohh.. the Irony of Life, it always cuts you with a double edged sword. Only this time, it was someone who I had really cherished, in these few years of my acquaintance with her, I had realised so many things about me. The first outing, the first biking experience, the first Late Night Dinner, the first of so many firsts. The teekha experience of Golgappas, the combined taste of Winning, The sound of Rockets flying by in Diwali, and My absence at the Holi, gone.., gone as they say with the Wind, My Scarlett O'Hara. With Wind Chimes wishing her luck I walked "A lonely street" down home.


The Day was inching towards a stage where finally God puts down the curtains and says pack-up, but hey someone, from somewhere I don't know again planned of leaving me.. hahaha, and you thought the day was called off. Now this person was special, not that the earlier weren't, but this was someone I still don't know but the feeling of being left alone was even more stronger now, I wonder what shall it be when I finally get to know that Someone, I would be .............., just like these dots "BLANK". There was some respite however at around midnight that maybe this last one will stay back, but again "Happy Endings Are Just In Movies", I get a mail in the morning and by now you must have guessed its contents. I would still highlight a few lines from the mail :

"Sum1 has very wisely said that we mustn't speak nonsense always especially with the intention of hurting sum1. Coz words can turn into reality and then its God's turn to play games with us."

Surely God has played, and here I am, sitting in front of a machine and trying to share Human Emotions, its sad, but how can I cry? Men aren't supposed to be that expressive, however I remember my "Someone's" words "Even Heroes Have The Right To Bleed", I ain't bleeding nor will I cry, I will live as I have always, wishing against wishes, dreaming against prayers, I will live for that Tomorrow, and its rightly said "The Show Must Go On", and it will. Only this time the jester isn't pleased with the String Holder.

Now go and wipe out those feelings and read something interesting and less boring. C Ya...

2 comments:

The Geekie said...

heyy..dnt worry...u hav nw got ur blog..so just share ur feelings over here...we r ready to scroll up those...njoy ..n keep miling dude

Sharky said...

@ siba

I m glad to have frnds like you. Thx