Monday, May 12, 2008

My Musical Hummings!!!

If its asked, which is the only Universal Language of the World, then I am quite sure that the answer thats ready to usher from everyone of ours throat is MUSIC indeed. Classically the development of music among humans must have taken place against the backdrop of natural sounds such as birdsong and the sounds other animals use to communicate. However the interpolation of music now-a-days has undergone a sea change. The chirping of birds have been reduced to the humming of electric synthesizers and the animalistic growls feel depressing when compared to the roar of drums, perhaps this is what man has turned itself into, ARTIFICIAL.

Music to me has been a perennial source of motivation, care, romance and to a certain extent a partner, who although doesn't share her presence with me, however is still so much inside me that its hard for even air to pass through my breath, without touching her brows or making her sharing my warmth. And to add to these tones ordered horizontally as melodies, and vertically as harmonies, we have some ever remembered Lyrics.

Words as they say, are all we have to take anyone's heart away, and when words compliment music, it breaks all language barriers and pleases the soul within. As far as my personal preference goes I have always loved soft rock, country, blues and yes Kishore Kumar. Naturally an addiction to these gives you an altogether new meaning for existence, however in my case have served me well in bringing me close to my own personality, my likes and dislikes, has helped me choose the right people in my life, have restored tranquility and helped me deal with loneliness.

I am pretty sure that each one of us has got their own interpolation of this widely used term, what I will like, is you, trying to figure out your passion and personify it into a living identity and then just see how simple a form life transforms into with an inanimate companion.

For me Music has been my most sought after friend, guide and yes a omnipresent companion, rather "Something in which I found Someone", hope you too find out something for yourself. Keep Looking and C Ya Soon...

No comments: